The following is a complete list of all of my posts related to Japan, both before I left, during my stay, and upon returning home. They’re categorized neatly for easy reading and updated frequently, so please enjoy. ☺️ If you want to ask me any questions, don’t hesitate to shoot me a tweet or an email!
Writings & Important Articles
- The Japan Manifesto — A motivational list of things I don’t want to forget while in Japan, especially when suffering from homesickness or frustration.
- Life Update — Looking back on 2 months in Japan and some of the fun things I was up to!
- Japan: 3 Months Later — A quick reflection on my first 3 months in Japan and my feelings at that time.
- Study Abroad Alumni Meeting — I met with alumni that had previously studied in Japan and had the chance to ask them various questions and listen to stories.
- Takarazuka! — I talk a little bit about finding out which city I’ll be living in and my dorm accommodations, all of which are pre-departure notions.
Life in Japan
Places I Visited
- A Weekend in Hikone (彦根) — Shiga